Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- Takes tedious non-income generating tasks off your to-do list.
- Gives you time to focus on what you do best–closing deals.
- Prioritizes giving clients and leads five-star service.
- Helps you manage budgets without reducing headcount.
- Increases your production and hourly rate.
- Creates more opportunities to provide clients with five-star service.
- Can save a business up to 78% in operating costs.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Our Brivity VA is amazing.
Our Brivity VA is amazing. We are very happy with him. He’s done more in a week than my last on-site assistant did in 3 months. Clone him!
I couldn’t be happier!
My VA, Jessica, is amazing! We have done so much that I can now do the things that need to be done to build my teams. I couldn’t be happier and she is so easy to work with! Thank you so much, I’m a happy client!
We feel lucky to have her!
Our VA has been an asset to us. When we’re training her, she picks things up very quickly and I never have to tell her twice. She offers advice on how she can be more effective for us and helps make our processes more complete. She’s always happy and kind and we feel lucky to have her!
I’m very excited to have him on board!
In two days together, my Brivity VA and I have gotten more done than I’ve accomplished in two months time with in-house assistants in the past. I’m very excited to have him on board!