Tips for success
While your new team member is highly skilled, they need to get up to speed on how you organize and manage your business. Our top clients find great success when they provide their real estate virtual assistants with the following:
- Training on how your business operates
- Clearly defined roles/duties
- Clear priorities and outlined expectations
- A system of communication with you and your team
- Clarity on how to win each week
- Regular check-ins
We make It easy to hire a virtual assistant
We manage the typical costs associated with attracting and retaining top talent. Not only does this take the stress off your bottom line, but it can also save you as much as 70% compared to a full-time employee.
What are the costs we handle?
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (double the industry standard in wages)
- Full HMO coverage (100% for your hire and an eligible dependent)
- Payroll and employee taxes
- Retirement plan
- Annual and 6-month bonus structure
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Training and coaching programs
With us managing these responsibilities, you are primed to invest your energy back into growing your business.
Real reviews from our clients
Our Brivity VA is amazing.
Our Brivity VA is amazing. We are very happy with him. He’s done more in a week than my last on-site assistant did in 3 months. Clone him!
I couldn’t be happier!
My VA, Jessica, is amazing! We have done so much that I can now do the things that need to be done to build my teams. I couldn’t be happier and she is so easy to work with! Thank you so much, I’m a happy client!
We feel lucky to have her!
Our VA has been an asset to us. When we’re training her, she picks things up very quickly and I never have to tell her twice. She offers advice on how she can be more effective for us and helps make our processes more complete. She’s always happy and kind and we feel lucky to have her!
I’m very excited to have him on board!
In two days together, my Brivity VA and I have gotten more done than I’ve accomplished in two months time with in-house assistants in the past. I’m very excited to have him on board!