Virtual Transaction Coordinator
From contract to close, ensure every real estate deal runs smoothly with a virtual transaction coordinator that manages everything!
Boost Client Satisfaction and Repeat Business
Gathering signatures. Completing paperwork. Managing deadlines. These are all necessary things that slow down any agent’s day. How would your referral business grow if someone else handled these tasks?
With a virtual transaction coordinator on your team, you’ll be able to focus on client relationships because they are:
- Preparing listing agreements
- Confirming all contract documents and disclosures are complete and signed
- Monitoring transaction milestones all the way through closing
- Communicating with clients about completed tasks and approaching deadlines
- Sharing contractual documents with participants to ease contract to close
- Organizing and confirming inspections and following up
- Creating tasks for agents to follow up with clients after the sale to generate more referral and repeat business
- And much more!
Accelerate Your Growth
With the leverage on your side to grow your business with a trained virtual transaction coordinator, you’ll have time to focus on:
- Increasing client satisfaction
- Expanding your production
- Growing repeat business
Ready to turn every lead into a satisfied client? Book a consultation today!
Wouldn’t your time be better spent on tasks that drive your business forward?
Did you know that it takes an average of 40 hours of work to take a single transaction to close? If we multiply that by the number of transactions you do each year, that number adds up!
Twenty-five transactions equal 1,000 hours, and 40 transactions equal 2,000 hours!
Spending a good chunk of every week reviewing documents, coordinating disclosures, dealing with appraisal issues, and scheduling home inspections doesn’t leave much time for showing houses, meeting with prospective buyers and sellers, and building relationships with your clients and community.
Increase revenue and improve client relationships with the help of a virtual transaction coordinator.
Our organized and detail-oriented virtual transaction coordinators are here to take charge and make the transaction process appear seamless to clients. They handle all the nitty-gritty details like managing documentation and deadlines, acting as the liaison for your clients and team so nothing falls through the cracks, and maintaining schedules for inspections, signatures, and compliance.
With dedicated support on your team, you’ll know everything is on track, giving you peace of mind and time to focus on building long-lasting relationships that catapult your business to the next level.
Here is a sample of some virtual transaction coordinators tasks:
- Manage all the paperwork, from listing agreements to contract to close documents
- Ensure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is in escrow on time
- Communicate with clients
- Complete commission disbursement forms
- Coordinate final walk-through
- Coordinate the closing process
- Monitor deadlines and contingency periods
- Organize inspections
- Review all required documents to ensure all documentation is complete with the required information and signatures
- Set up moving/possession schedules
- Set up and standardize auto plans and follow-ups
- And much more!
Are you paying extra for tech because your CRM doesn’t manage transactions? Ask us about Brivity Platform!
If you’re looking to consolidate and streamline everything your business does with innovative tech, learn more about Brivity Platform today!
Ready to free up your time and build the business of your dreams?
Real Reviews from our Clients
Our Brivity VA is amazing.
Our Brivity VA is amazing. We are very happy with him. He’s done more in a week than my last on-site assistant did in 3 months. Clone him!
I couldn’t be happier!
My VA, Jessica, is amazing! We have done so much that I can now do the things that need to be done to build my teams. I couldn’t be happier and she is so easy to work with! Thank you so much, I’m a happy client!
We feel lucky to have her!
Our VA has been an asset to us. When we’re training her, she picks things up very quickly and I never have to tell her twice. She offers advice on how she can be more effective for us and helps make our processes more complete. She’s always happy and kind and we feel lucky to have her!
I’m very excited to have him on board!
In two days together, my Brivity VA and I have gotten more done than I’ve accomplished in two months time with in-house assistants in the past. I’m very excited to have him on board!